Is having a romantic dream (not sexual) about your ex that you broke up with 5 years ago mean anything?

Last night I had a romantic dream about an ex girlfriend and we've been broken up for 5 years, and I've been over her for years, but out of the blue last night I have a random dream about her, nothing sexual, more lovey dovey and a yearning to love her, what do people think it means?

20

What Girls Said 2

• Not necessarily. Your dreams work more in ways for symbols than what literally happened. I once dreamed my sister turned into a puddle of milk but I wasn't really worried about that. Try looking up a dream dictionary and punching in some of the symbols in your dream. I've found them to be quite accurate.

• What does it mean for you?
    What has it sparked inside you since having it?
    No better way to interpret a dream, but for you to pick it apart, piece by piece.

• Well when I woke up and realized that it wasn't real, I was a little disappointed but at the same time relieved because she wasn't a very nice person.

• Well I just don't understand where this dream came from, clearly her and I have both moved on, and when I think about her there aren't any feelings but I think about the dream we were both inseparable and madly in love, I'm just so confused

• See above lol
      If it matters that much to you, get to the core of it. The answer will be there. Open your mind.

What Guys Said 0