How do I get him back?

OK so I cheated on him and he broke up with me but I want him back so bad its been about 3 weeks since its happened and he's the only guy I've liked in almost a year. I know its karma and that I shouldn't deserve to get him back because of what I did but I regret it so much I would actually do anything to have it the way it was...anyone know how I could do this without being annoying trying to hang out with him?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You've made the mistake that mentally emasculates a guy

If you get him back, he'll not be likely to trust again.

This is a strain on the relationship that may eventually break it.

What Guys Said 1

• biggest mistake, hmm if I was that guy I bet I will still have feelings for her but I will never forgive her. so I would avoid hanging out with her. get over it =]

What Girls Said 1

• Ok so you refer to this person as "him" so I am assuming he's your now ex Boyfriend. How long were you together? Sorry I know it seems irrelevant but I would just like to know before I answer your question-How long were you together?