Would you break up if you have a higher libido than your significant other?

Been dating a guy for 10 months. We get along great, he treats me super nice and we have great sex BUT I want it more than him. I want it every day... minimum every other day but he is only up for it average every 3-4 days.
I get very frustrated and feel undesirable because of this.
We have spoken about it and he assures me he thinks I'm beautiful and sexy but actions speak louder than works in my opinion. What are your thought?

21

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, I would. I would rather be single and searching than stuck in a frustrating relationship. But that's easy for me to say, my partner is almost always ready whenever I am.

You say you are frustrated, he's said he's not going to change. Your choice is to accept things as they are or break up and search for another partner. How do you view your chances of finding someone else?

• He said he will try to get more energetic... and I noticed him complimenting me more and more affectionate as I told him his lower libido makes me feel undesirable; so he is trying. I just know if it will be enough to make me feel like he really wants me. It's only been 10 months. Sometimes we have sex 4 times in a week but not often. I never felt so into someone before and had a low libido until now. Now I can't seem to get enough. Sex shouldn't be that big of a deal in a relationship but the emotional impact of not having your desire reciprocated every time is unexpected.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm in the same situation! I thought about leaving instead we talked and talked and more talked there seems to be no compromise in this department as you can't help his or your sex drive. It's easy for people to say just masturbate but if that was as good as the real thing we'd never want sex.

• Exactly! It's not the same. He will be with me and kiss me and nip/lick/suck my nipples if I really want it but he has no energy or a headache, but it's not the same. I don't understand why he wouldn't get in the mood with a horny chick touching herself in his arms.

• I thought the exact same thing too when I'd try and put him in the mood and he'd just roll over! I have consistently thought it over and over and I know sexually I won't be fully satisfied or happy, with anyone else it would have been an instant deal breaker.

• 3-4 days is not bad, as long as he doesn't abandon kissing and hugging

• He has increased kissing and hugging and compliments and affection but if I don't initiate we only do it 2 times a week. Call me crazy, but I don't want to do it with someone that doesn't want to do it with me. When I initiated it would be 4-5 times but he would complain that he couldn't keep up energy wise