Ex broke up with me over the phone, hasn't paid me for the holiday we booked, then went with his mates. Do I ask for the money or keep my dignity?

Long story short. My ex and I were together for 2 years. We split up due to distance and got back together a year later (after he said he still loved me and couldn't stand being without me). After being back together for almost 6 months, he rang me out of the blue at 11pm on his way home from somewhere and the only reason he gave was that we had notning in common and weren't compatible. I haven't heard anything since and that was 6 weeks ago. He still owed me £1000 for the holiday we booked together, which he never offered to pay and I never asked for because I didn't want to seem grabby. But the day I came on the holiday (now with my mum) I saw he's on a lads holiday with his mates in Ibiza and staying at one of the biggest/most expensive club hotels. So now I just feel like I've paid for his holiday with his mates and I'm here on the holiday we were meant to be on feeling like an idiot! What's your advice?

32

What Guys Said 2

• Say that you paid this money to get rid of him.

• Get that money and others file a lawsuit

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's unfair to ask for your money back since it's a significant amount

• Ask him the money. It's yours.

• Sue him.