Ex broke up with me over the phone, hasn't paid me for the holiday we booked, then went with his mates. Do I ask for the money or keep my dignity?

Long story short. My ex and I were together for 2 years. We split up due to distance and got back together a year later (after he said he still loved me and couldn't stand being without me). After being back together for almost 6 months, he rang me out of the blue at 11pm on his way home from somewhere and the only reason he gave was that we had notning in common and weren't compatible. I haven't heard anything since and that was 6 weeks ago. He still owed me £1000 for the holiday we booked together, which he never offered to pay and I never asked for because I didn't want to seem grabby. But the day I came on the holiday (now with my mum) I saw he's on a lads holiday with his mates in Ibiza and staying at one of the biggest/most expensive club hotels. So now I just feel like I've paid for his holiday with his mates and I'm here on the holiday we were meant to be on feeling like an idiot! What's your advice?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Say that you paid this money to get rid of him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get that money and others file a lawsuit

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I don't think it's unfair to ask for your money back since it's a significant amount

0|0
    0|0
  • Ask him the money. It's yours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sue him.

0|0
    0|0