Do exes always come back?

Me and my highschool boyfriend of 15 months broke up a few weeks ago because the long distance relationship was too hard on us. Technically, he broke up with me but a part of me knows I will always love/care/be open to us coming back if the future holds its place. I still love him, but i do want to work on myself and become a stonger person. The breakup was handled pretty well, and he wants to be "friends" (whatever that means). I know he will always love me, but will they always come back? Will he see what he has done with time? Thanks so much

23

Most Helpful Guy

• he won't... I'm sorry but he clearly wants an in person relationship which means you'll have to slowly forget about him and find a guy who is okay with distance

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm in the same boat actually. I dated this guy and he broke up with me because "he was too busy and didn't have time for me" and I still love him, and a part of me wishes he still loves me and I had hoped we'd get back together but it's always hard to tell. If you could I'd talk to him a little and if he's moved on then you should too. That's what I've been having to do. And yeah it hurts and it sucks. But that's life.

What Guys Said 2

• Hard to say, humans ate social creatures that seek human attention. He would if he could without fucking his future with how he handled it. You just need to ask yourself : "Is he gona be able to return back in a few years."

• No they don't

What Girls Said 1

• ya they come back when they see the world out there don't want them so they go back to a familiar place where they feel accepted and that's you.