What would you do if you gave someone a place to stay for free and they kept stealing money and anything of value from yr house to sale for drugs?

What would you do if you were helping an ex out by giving him a place to stay for free and he was stealing from you disrespecting you etc and you gave him several warnings and you tried to put him out several times but he comes right back and you knew he had a warrant would u turn him in for his warrant? Or would that b snitching?

Thank you so much for all of your comments. I really appreciate it. I gave him so many chances to stop stealing from me I made myself look stupid as hell. He's got a drug problem I have threatened to call the police severalI times and then didn't call I just put all his stuff out and told him he can leave on his own or he's going to be in jail by tonight. I refuse to allow him to bring me down any more and make me look like a damn fool.

310

Most Helpful Guy

• Fuck all this snitching stigma. A liar and a thief deserves what's coming to them. The same anti-snitch people are the first ones asking for info when one of their buddies gets shot for pissing off the wrong person.

Most Helpful Girl

• just dont let him in anymore, change the locks, toss all his shit out. what's he gonna do? break in? break his knees then. its not snitching if you have to call the cops cuz he broke into your house and stole your shit. and if anything, you can always just leave an anonymous tip.

is he your good friend? i doubt it. the only people you dont snitch on are your good friends.

What Guys Said 9

• Me turning him in would be the LEAST of his problems.

My most likely course of action would be as painful, crippling, and ultimately lethal as it is illegal and, if you're one of those weak-kneed types, "immoral".

• Get rid of him by any means necessary.

• Gtfo. I have no use for a thief

• Punish the criminal...

• I would kick my ex out if she did that. Tell him that if he steals again you will call the cops and get a restraining order. Bambi over and out.

• yeah turn him in or he will clean you out

• Kick his ass out simples

• I wouldn't snitch, I would put them out rather than "trying" to put them out

• Off with his head!

What Girls Said 2

• I'd fuck his ass while he was sleeping. That will teach him not to steal.

• If he is stealing from you report it and throw him out why let him stay? But don't just be petty and call in when you know he has a warrant just cause you're mad or trying to get back at him for something way back when