What would you do if you gave someone a place to stay for free and they kept stealing money and anything of value from yr house to sale for drugs?

What would you do if you were helping an ex out by giving him a place to stay for free and he was stealing from you disrespecting you etc and you gave him several warnings and you tried to put him out several times but he comes right back and you knew he had a warrant would u turn him in for his warrant? Or would that b snitching?
+1 y
Thank you so much for all of your comments. I really appreciate it. I gave him so many chances to stop stealing from me I made myself look stupid as hell. He's got a drug problem I have threatened to call the police severalI times and then didn't call I just put all his stuff out and told him he can leave on his own or he's going to be in jail by tonight. I refuse to allow him to bring me down any more and make me look like a damn fool.
10
3