My ex wants to play mind games. Why?

I met her at the gym. Hit it off well. Broke up with me 4 months ago saying she needed space. Tried to fight for her once and just went straight to no contact. She didn't like the idea that I was doing no contact. She started to play games like flirt with guys in front of me, being hot and cold, and always staring at me.

Now, she a lot more unusual. Whenever I walk to any girl at the gym, she would always stare at us or position herself better to see me talking to the girl. According to my friend, If I do something silly, a girl would laugh, my ex would be whispering to her girlfriend while staring at the girl. She is always staring whenever I talk to a girl. Even new people that I meet at the gym, they have noticed that she is staring at me.

What I found to be odd was she 'liked' one of my instagram post last week but not this week! And still looks through all my instagram stories.

What is up with her behavior?

10

What Girls Said 1

• She seems to still have feelings for you or at least, she thinks about you. My ex was like this. You just have to block her on everything, ignore her in person and carry on like she never existed. It'll likely piss her off but hopefully she will accept reality and move on.

What Guys Said 0