How Can I get over my ex? How do I not care when he gets a new girlfriend?

Hey guys, I just need somebody to talk to, since I have no one else. My boyfriend and I were dating for 4 years and we broke up. It’s been 4 months since our break up and it gets hard for me when he moves on. I’ve been trying my best to get over him, we were friends but I just stopped talking to him and did the no contact rule, and I’m still doing it. I’ve even started going different routes since we go to school together just so I won’t see him. I used to hate the sight of him, but I’ve honestly don’t hate him anymore. He broke up with me and tried to keep in contact but as you guys know I stopped all that. He would try to call or text or say hi to me in the hallway, I’d decline his calls but I would speak and say hi back. Then he gets a new girl and now I feel like I’ve made no progress and now I’m here crying and sad wondering why I can’t get over him. Then I guess him and the other girl didn’t work out so not even a week has gone passed and now he’s with a new girl. And NO! I’m not worried about him. I kid you not it’s like he strategically placed where he’s gonna let me find out where he has a new girlfriend. Like he does his stunts right where he knows I’ll be. But maybe I’m wrong? Maybe I just happen to be there? Every time I find out I die a little inside. I wish I didn’t have to always witness this, I always try to make progress and it seems like nothing works. I even took a break from social media to just find myself, spend time with family, and friends. I’ve been happier. But every time he pulls those kind of stunts I just get hurt. I’m tired of hurting I want to get over him, but nothing is working! I’m really mad at myself, because there’s this guy, my bestfriend that I’ve fallen for. And I won’t even express my feelings or anything Bc I know I’m not over my ex and I refuse to just make him a rebound. How Can I get over him? How Can I stop hurting when he continuously finds new girl friends and it always happens in front of me?
4
1