Ever been cheated on?

How did you find out?

How did you feel about it ?

Broke you heart or didn't care?

Or ever cheated on someone and why?

86

Most Helpful Girl

• How did you find out?

Text messages from another girl on his phone. She messaged him while he was sleeping so I did the courtesy of picking it up and reading it. It read something like "Hey hun are you awake?" So I started scrolling through his earlier messages. Some of the ones written by her were quite rude, e.g. "Your girlfriend doesn't sound like the brightest chick" or "Your girlfriend has a huge nose." That was a good one, considering she was about as attractive as a bushpig.

How did you feel about it ?

I started trembling, and could not stop. I wasn't shocked, hurt or sad; I was just trembling from pure anger. In fact I had to take a shower just to calm myself down. Hahaha. Also began craving cigarettes like crazy.

Broke you heart or didn't care?

No broken heart, just anger. Anger anger anger. He asked for me back a week later; I said f*** off.

Or ever cheated on someone and why?

There was one time when I nearly hooked up with a guy, but got dragged away by a friend. about 6 months later, when I had a new boyfriend, I ran into the same guy. I pecked him on the lips because I never got my kiss the first time around!

What Guys Said 6

• Yes. She gave me a CD of pictures, most of which were me and her, but a few dozen at the end were her naked with other guys.

I felt like someone was beating the sh*t out of me and I couldn't get them to stop.

Broke my heart and made me hate women.

Technically yes, but not really. I was in a bad relationship that ended the next day and I slept with a close friend. Why was because my then-girlfriend (who I'd been with for a few months) wouldn't even give me a handjob or anything, and was taking advantage of me.

• Yup, three times with my luck

1: Walked in on

2: Flaunted him in front of me

3: Lied to say she was at home and I saw eating the face off another guy at the bar that night

1: Destroyed and broken for a few weeks

2: Angry and broken, worked harder to get over it

3: Very destroyed and wound up swimming in the river drunkenly to try and ignore it (Bad Idea in early spring)

1: Yup

2: Yup

3: Yup

Couldn't do it to anyone, been left in such a state after it all that at the first signs of it I leave plain and simple

• How did you find out? She told me.

How did you feel about it ? Neither here nor there; we didn't have the exclusivity talk, and if we did I would have said no, so who am I to judge?

Broke you heart or didn't care? Didn't care.

Or ever cheated on someone and why? Yes, Vegas rule. I don't think that's cheating, especially if you announce it in advance, but some people do, so I call it.

• Cell phone records

Betrayed, but not surprised.

somewhere in between

no

• Figured out she had a reputation at a local bar. Confirmed this with pictures. Found the guy the next night, as he was a Marine stationed in Okinawa. The fact that I hate the military and the American government made it worse. I broke at least three of his ribs with a pair of brass knuckles, knocked his friend out when he came into the bathroom and then walked out like nothing had happened. Got a drink at the next bar over, and then got on a plane and went home the next morning.

I was an American, and I don't regret what I did. I hate this country.

• yes,one of my best friend told me and I confronted her, she denied, but I heard about it from one of her friends as well after I confronted him about it. He said that his buddy slept with her, and that he was sorry. I was both p*ssed and sad at the same time, then I kinda went numb. Broke my heart I will not lie, but I didn't let that stop me I know I will find a girl who loves me for me and when that day arrives I will be in more happiness with her, of course this took me several months to get over when it happened I will not lie. And I have never cheated on anybody before nor will I ever, I know how it feels, and I will never subject any girl to that pain. I would sooner kill myself then cheat no matter how f***ed the relationship was.

What Girls Said 7

• Yes, I have been cheated on. I was sitting in my room, and I literally heard this voice say to me "he's cheating" (no, I wasn't high, drunk or have a mental illness). I confronted him and he admitted he was involved with someone else. I was shocked, shattered, had a broken heart, wondered why, I couldn't understand what she had that I didn't, anger, bitterness, depression. He was my first boyfriend and I truly loved him. I never cheated on him and I still remember the pain of that time almost 20 years later.

• Yes I have been cheated on. This was in High School. Was to p*ssed off to be sad and got over it very quickly. Was happy to know the guy got dumped by the girl he was with and he had lost me so "too bad so sad"

I got caught in bed with two guys by a guy who in his own mind considered us exclusive and tried speading it around that I cheated on him. At no time during our time together did I ever lead him to believe we were "A Thing" He went sorta nuts and was a big pain in the butt for a long time. I ended up getting a restraining order to keep him away from me or the places I was in.

• my ex boyfriend cheated on me. My cousin saw him with another girl in another city. (coincidence)

Of course it broke my heart. I never cheated on him, I would never do that...I'm loyal, so I expected the same behavior from him. We were together for 3 years and 5 months, so I kinda felt my world fall apart for few days...but then life moves on.

• I've never been cheated on and I wouldn't cheat :)

• He confessed.

I was broken and destroyed.

It was the hardest period in my life.

I think that I have a right to be with someone else after betrayal. I'm in the middle: not broke up and we are not together.

• He told me to my face

Shocked

Didin't care

No

• I found out because the girl was nice enough to send me a pic of him going down on her. Classy I know. It sucked finding out because I really thought he was the one guy on earth who wouldn't cheat. He seemed like such a nice guy. It didn't break my heart because I didn't care enough about him yet (early in the relationship)