How to break up with a boyfriend?

ok I'm the one who is an awful person because he loves me so much but no matter how hard I try I just can't love him back. he such a nice guy like would leave me sweet notes and tries to make me happy left and right this is why I don't want to hurt him but I don't want to stay in a relationship with him. I want him to move on so he can find someone better for him. so how can I let him down genitally?how to break up with a boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to tell him everything in that image... Or something along those lines. Easier said than done but if it's to help both of you then it should be understood, maybe not immediate and that's ok... things of what you're speaking of.. it will take time

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him you are simply not wanting a relationship right now and wish to be alone. Then don't answer his calls anymore. That way you look mean without hurting him saying you don't love him or whatever

What Guys Said 3

• “I’m sorry but this just won’t work for me. I just don’t feel the same. Best of luck to you.” DO NOT SAY OR AGREE TO “LETS BE FRIENDS”

• Don't look for someone you want to love, while you have someone loves you.
    Just look for the problem that makes you don't love him back and try to make it up.

• it's funny, you post that, but, you don't really follow it. he makes you happy, or at least tries, to, and yet, you still turn him down?

What Girls Said 1

• I had to laugh at genitally.