15 and pregnant?

My ex broke up with me a 2 weeks ago. I felt like he was gonna break up with me because he usually does this when he is going through something. We were together for 1 year and 4 months. The last month of our relationship he fell out of love with me and didn’t tell me so he had me looking stupid when I would tell him things like “ I’m always here for you “, I didn’t tell him I was pregnant because I didn’t want to add on to the drama he was in so I was gonna tell him later. I cooked for him , I bought games for him , wasn’t being a thot or a hoe and this is what I get. Now that he know I’m pregnant ( his bro told him ) and he won’t even come to get the aborting with me

Most Helpful Guy

• I hope friends or family could help, he should also pay equal for the abortion.

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell him to give you the money or tell his parents. They will be on the hook for child support if you have it so I assure you they will pay. Don't go through with this pregnancy. Being a single mother is impossible at 15 and you don't want to force your parents to raise this child for you.

What Guys Said 5

• So? Are you getting an abortion or keeping it?

• So what's your biggest fear?

• A normal person could've avoided this with... Hmm I don't know, contraceptives. Smh.

• They are only 15...

• So? When I had sex at 15 I knew everything about contraceptives. 15 isn't a kid anymore, at least in my country. 15-16 is legal age here, plus is also the age people start fooling around. Maybe she should've paid attention in sex ed, but saying "15!" isn't a defense. 15 is not a kid

• It's a good thing that you're getting the abortion, nobody should have to throw away their life to raise a baby when you haven't even had a chance to really live yet, you're only 15!
    But as for your boyfriend, I can understand why he wouldn't want to be near you, he doesn't want to throw away his life either for a baby; however, he should at least come with you to get the abortion, it would be shitty of him not to. He is partly responsible for it.

• I understand your thoughts, he doesn’t want to be anywhere around me.

• Do you have enough money for the abortion?

• Because if you don't, then you have to tell your/his parents.
      Trust me, them being angry at you right now will be much better than going through with the pregnancy and having the baby, they will be MUCH angrier then. Not to mention you would have to spend at least the next 18 years of your life raising a baby.
      Don't worry: I'm sure your parents will not kick you out if you tell them, they love you. And plus, it's illegal for them to kick you out, you're only 15!

• You'll have to face the abortion alone or with a family member or friend.
    My feelings are on your side.

What Girls Said 2

• it would be hurtful the fact that he doesn't care.
    I feel sorry for you and in a way I feel sorry for his new girlfriend because she could possibly suffer the same fate.

• O, my. I don't think you should abort the baby, but that is my personal opinion. As for your boyfriend, I don't know what to say. Maybe he is just shocked. He will come around, hopefully. :)

• No he just wants to run around with his new girlfriend

• No, if I tell them they will kick me out

• Hmmm...
      I would probably feel the same. Tell a grown up you trust in your family; for instance aunt, uncle etc.