Are you a deadbeat dad?

• Yes
  • No

44

Most Helpful Guy

• Certainly not a deadbeat dad!
    We have one son who's adult now and I was always there for him. I learned him mathematical programing, I did spend all my vacations with my wife and him. He didn't have to take a study loan (not even a mortgage , later)
    He rewarded us with two angelic granddaughters.

• Wow. Sounds like a happy family man. You are very lucky, and especially your son is very lucky to have a dad like you.

• @Decentguy The only problem was all the overtime I had to do, so that I often came home late. Just in time for a late supper.

• its all right man. Problems is a part of life, they are always gonna be there. Im just glad that your family and you made it.

Most Helpful Girl

• No but I am a dead beat Mom I had a son at 16 gave him up to his father when I was 17 he must be 14 now and I don’t talk to him although I do pay child support $400 monthly but haven’t talk to him in years.

• And why not

• They moved to Germany and his father change his phone number and won’t reply to my emails but since I gave up my parental rights I have no information at all.

• If you cut off the $400 per month child support you might hear from them. You can start paying again after you get in contact. If you want that.

(FYI: Usually, if the other person wants sole custody and you're asked to give up parental rights, you aren't responsible for support payments.)

What Guys Said 3

• I don't have kids

• Yes, I'm too drunk to get to know my own bastard kids.

• I'm a dad?

What Girls Said 3

• Absolutely. I don't even know how many children I've fathered.

• Yes, I am.

• Nope