Been a week since we've broken up... Any advice?

Hi fellas,

So it's been about a week since the breakup of me and my ex-gf. She's moving about 4 hours away to get closer to her mother (which wasn't there when she was young) and because she can't stand me using cannabis.

She's had an anxiety attack that almost got into a psychosis when she once used with me and since that day she can't stand being with a user. She tried many times to change me into becoming a non-smoker but there's nothing to be done on that part, I am who I am in this current moment so we aren't compatible after 1 year and 3 months.

I am asking many questions from this breakup, I learned a ton of stuff from our past relationship and it ended on good terms.

Thing is that we're still having sex and I have to make a choice, should I keep sleeping with her or shouldn't I? I am very emotional, it is amazing on the moment but afterwards it makes me a bit sad.

I know we're done for good even if we still love each other, the fact that she's moving so far might help us get through this too; but should I rather not have sex with her when she's near?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I would argue that weed is NOT who you are. You use weed to escape that is it. That doesn't make it who you are because you use it. I suggest, you quit smoking because look what it is doing to you! Be brutally honest with yourself! You drove away your girlfriend! Yo are affecting others around you in a negative way because you can't control yourself!

Seriously sit down and ask yourself, why do you smoke weed. Why?
    Do you have issues that you need to deal with but you are just suppressing with drugs? If so, face your issues!

I don't think anyone needs weed, fun or not, it doesn't benefit you at all. Your wasting time and life you could be living and growing. I also think you should try to
    1. quit smoking
    2. Maybe get back with your girl

Or if you continue to smoke,
    1. End the sexual relations
    2. Continue doing what yo have always done and be controlled by your desires.

• You don't know the reason behind my habit, you are not even old enough to worry about paying rent; I have a medical card to treat my PTSD with weed so go f**** yourself

• 1st your a retarded pot head.
    2nd quit sleeping with her

• I'm not a pothead, I have to take THC/CBD (psychoactive ingredients in cannabis) every 12hours if I want to live a normal life without my PTSD (post traumati stress disorder), which I'm stuck with for life...

I will stop sleeping with her though, thanks.

• Hah yepp good call