What does this mean? (Read details)?

My ex and I broke up over the fact that I was young and he wanted to focus on himself. We were together for a little over a year and we had amazing chemistry. Neither of us really took the break up too hard and we never took space away from eachother but we're still best friends and have a family like bond. It's been 6 months since we broke up, we used to hook up at first and then stopped for 4 months. We've hooked up twice recently and it was amazing, he tells me how beautiful I am etc and I'm not sure what to make of it.

28

Most Helpful Guy

• He thinks you're sexy and likes having sex with you without any strings attached.

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like you’re looking for it to mean something when it doesn’t. If someone isn’t willing to commit to you, having sex with them doesn’t change that.
    He may hold great affection for you and like the way you look but he doesn’t want to be in a relationship with you. If that’s something you do want then sleeping with him isn’t going to achieve that, and you’re going to end up hurt

What Guys Said 7

• Hidden motives

• He likes the sex without the commitment

• He wants the sex again

• He, s taking advantage of you tell him to shove it

• He still has hope for you both, or he still wants to make sure you stay really close to him.

• Your just sex buddies unless you get to the serious point of talking about WTF just happened.

• do not bother with ex's. they are drama

find someone new

What Girls Said 1

• It seems likes he is scared of commitment or he's just not ready