Have you ever tried the no contact rule on your ex to get them back?

Does the no contact rule work guys? Have you ever got your ex back by going no contact and making them miss you and come crawling back to you? Share your story please.

57

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and I can't believe that it work (Although I wasn't trying to get her back). My Ex broke up with me because she believe that I didn't care about are relationship and I could not spend more time with her because the long distant relationship was not working. When six month past she called me and said that she misses/loves me. I told her that I can't do the relationship because of the long distance and I was also struggling (although I was improving a whole lot). She told me that she didn't care, she wanted to see me, and it was hurting her so much because she regret breaking up with me. When she saw me (she got a car rental and a hotel) she was all over me, and we had sex that same day.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• Yes... You always want what you can't have... you pay them no attention no matter who they are they will seek out and wonder y..

• AS a girl you have 10 guys in a room and 9 of them are hitting on you and clearly want you... but 1 is not... The 1 that is not will be the 1 you are the most interested in and want. not the 1s u can easily have

• I just started following you. Can you see me now?

• yup sent message

• Blocked her

• I did no contact because I needed time to think and focus on myself

• Did she come back to you?

• I don't really remember it that well...

• Ok it is probably long in the past. The main point is that you did make her back with the no contact rule so it works. Thanks.

• It shouldn't work.
    No touching mean no intimacy. No intimacy means no relation. (Unles you are blood relatives)

• No, once they are gone is over!, yes as one of them call me but not to start again.

• No. They are ex's for a reason

• Love is sweater the second time

• It's also about the ego/pride thing right? Some guys are too full of themselves and always wait for us to make the first move to reconciliation.

• Only to see if that's what's wanted on your end or if it's just wanted by us.

What Girls Said 4

• No contact is a great tool for moving on, rediscovering yourself, and preventing yourself from sliding back into unhealthy patterns.

Don't use it as a way to manipulate another person. Don't play games. You can't trick someone into being with you. If nothing fundamental has changed since you broke up, the same problems are still there and will break you up again.

• You see it's not exactly a trick for me. I'm trying to save the relationship because he's just confused so I'm giving him time to experience what life is like without me.

• If he is so confused, move on. You would be choosing an action (or inaction) in hopes of manipulating his behavior.

You deserve to be someone's first choice, he should KNOW that he wants to be with you. Anything besides that is distinction or unhealthy.

• No contact means moving on in a way. And much better than begging and pleading him to reconsider in my opinion. Let him decide on his own. And yes I don't want to be his second choice and again the no contact rule will help me or him see the light.

• I always do that, cause there's no point in talking to someone who's your ex.

Yes they always come back but ex is meant to be in the past so i don't let em in.

• I love it that they always come back. I do hope it's really always the case

• No contact rule is some fake made up shit by someone who was a bitter cunt.

• not on purpose but did it
    and he came to me

• Thank you so much for your reply. Gives never hope. Can you please give more details. How long did it take him to come to you?

• umm it took him a few months
      he was the one who broke up with me and i didn't write anything to him and he started texting me only after a few months n we started dating n then get together again

• Thank you! That's so great that you got back together again. What was the reason for the break up?