How can I get over this?

I was driving to work, 2 hours away, when my girl texted me saying she was moving out and had a Uhaul at the house while i was gone. She picked up all her shit and rolled out. It had been premeditated. As soon as she left, blocked me on all connections we had, and severed ties. How the fuck can I get past this. What is destroying me the most is that she didn't even say bye to my 4 year old daughter. My daughter keeps asking where she went, and I truly don't have an answer for her.

20

What Girls Said 2

• Why did she leave?

• She stated she wasn't happy anymore. It totally came out of left field. 2 days prior we ate dinner together as a family, and cuddled on the couch. 1 day prior, we talked on the phone her whole way home, and cuddled on the couch while watching movies... it was completely in expected.

• Granted... she's just seen it happen twice already. So it bugs me...

• I understand

• You've gotta give it a little time honey. Only thing you can do rn, is be solid for your children.
    I'm sorry for what your family is going through.

• Hard to be solid for my little girl though when I have no idea what to tell her... her mom already walked out on us, and now a woman who I was hoping to make her step mom just rolled out.

• True. I'll give it a shot.

• It's the only way you will get your answers. Be blessed.

What Guys Said 0