He hasn't talked to me since?

I met a guy, it ultimately wasn't going to work out because he lives too far away. He sent me a long text explaining how I'd just end up spiting him if we did long distance but that it wasn't that he never wanted to see me again or anything. So I suggested casual and he said he didn't know how he felt or what he wanted. I gave him some space and may have sent a sexy picture just to "make it hard" πŸ˜‚ to which he replied "thanks for making it hard" haha but then I thought about things and ultimately sent him another text saying after thinking about it I know I can't be casual with you. It's not that I want a relationship but I do want more than casual. I don't want to stop but think it's for the best since that isn't an option. It's too bad we live closer :/ but I'm glad I met you and I definitely had fun.

This was on Thursday and he's said nothing to me since. I really thought he'd at least say "thanks, I'm glad I met you too" or something. Why didn't he respond? Is there something wrong with what I said?

02

What Guys Said 2

• He is not serious. As per your version. πŸ˜”

• I’d let it ride. You had fun and it’s over...

What Girls Said 0