Do you think it is right to take revenge against your ex? Have you taken revenge?

Just like this girl did, the funny way. How did you take revenge?Do you think it is right to take revenge against your ex? Have you taken revenge??

Most Helpful Girl

• No... personally I find taking revenge on someone that was ridiculous enough to hurt you a pathetic waste of time and effort. I mean, if it floats your boat go ahead, but you're not going to change anything that's happened and you're only going to sow more hate into something you probably don't really want to remember. Normally I want to move on from something bad, not keep the thought around by hating.

Most Helpful Guy

• I say no revenge it will come back to bite you in the ass especially if you have the same friends maybe down the road can be come a thing again

What Girls Said 6

• I don't see any point in revenge. It's just wasting time you could be getting over them. Taking revenge just lengthens the time they are on your mind, which is pointless.

• What's the point? It makes you look bad as well as him. Karma always comes around :)

• not right

• Depend what they did. If it's cheating everything is alright.

• a little crazy for sure, but he did it to himself feelings can control the worst of you

• No... that is immature...

What Guys Said 2

• No. It's not. "Forgive and forget" is a better form of revenge.

• No I think it is better to just move on.