Why does my ex say he's angry but texts back quickly?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he's not angry, but insecure.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Because he cares.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why is he texting you if you both broke up?
    He might still love you if you think about it,
    Also he is, angry because he lost you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cuz he's angry

1|0
    0|0
  • Two reasons
    1. He maybe wants to prove that you were wrong , and he thinks that he is winning that's why he is eager to see how you are losing.

2 he might still loves you and wants you back. So he is trying the basic fundamentals of "impressing someone" ... I. e try to get the attention and never let them feel bore.
    He knows if he reply late , the flow of conversation might brake and you will lose interest in talking to him and there will be high chance that you will not talk to him sooner.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because men aren't so petty as to ignore you because they are upset.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people gets angry quickly also they realises their mistakes quickly which they've done while they're angry.

0|0
    0|0
  • He is like me. His anger subsides quickly.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you can be angry but still want to talk. Also texting back quickly is courteous and more people should do it

0|0
    0|0
    • But why talk when you're angry?

• To confront them, to vent, because you want things out in the open, because anger can give you courage to say things you wouldn't normally say, you can't control it, you need a resolution or you want them to make you feel better

• He cheated but mistakenly thougt you did first

0|0
    0|0
  • He's mad but he cares

0|0
    0|0
  • That's love !

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Loading... ;