Guys, what are reasons you have broken up with a girl before?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Selfishness, I wasn't feeling a meaningful connection, they were trying to take advantage of me, drama queen, immature, annoying, clingy, overreacting, dishonest, played the victim in arguments they started, and led me on.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• The one girl I cut relations with was that she only would talk to me if I started the conversation. That in turn made me feel like I was doing all the chasing and I was just her "boy toy"

0|0
    0|0
  • - Their lack of common sense and reliability.

- I had a girlfriend that was super insecure and would have a go at me if I interacted with any girl besides her... I don't want to have a suffocating relationship, fuck that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Differences in personalities. I am a super introvert and I have dated extroverts. We disagreed over things that were basically our own personalities.
    There have been other reasons, but most of them dumb down to personality differences.

0|0
    0|0
  • Anon, It sucked for me. She was a Gemini. Happy then Sad, very quick. Anger then okay. We were engaged then I cut it. Yup.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was crazy.

0|0
    0|0
  • She was too shy and lack of communication..
    She lived too far and we were meeting not often enough..

0|0
    0|0
  • Being cheated on

0|0
    0|0
  • She told me to buy her a 1500 hand bag as her birthday gift/Christmas gift

0|0
    0|0
  • Verbal and emotional abuse. Run fast and far away. Still she came over at midnight to flip out.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;