Guys, what are reasons you have broken up with a girl before?

010

Most Helpful Guy

• Selfishness, I wasn't feeling a meaningful connection, they were trying to take advantage of me, drama queen, immature, annoying, clingy, overreacting, dishonest, played the victim in arguments they started, and led me on.

What Guys Said 9

• The one girl I cut relations with was that she only would talk to me if I started the conversation. That in turn made me feel like I was doing all the chasing and I was just her "boy toy"

• - Their lack of common sense and reliability.

- I had a girlfriend that was super insecure and would have a go at me if I interacted with any girl besides her... I don't want to have a suffocating relationship, fuck that.

• Differences in personalities. I am a super introvert and I have dated extroverts. We disagreed over things that were basically our own personalities.
    There have been other reasons, but most of them dumb down to personality differences.

• Anon, It sucked for me. She was a Gemini. Happy then Sad, very quick. Anger then okay. We were engaged then I cut it. Yup.

• She was crazy.

• She was too shy and lack of communication..
    She lived too far and we were meeting not often enough..

• Being cheated on

• She told me to buy her a 1500 hand bag as her birthday gift/Christmas gift

• Verbal and emotional abuse. Run fast and far away. Still she came over at midnight to flip out.

What Girls Said 0