Is it wrong to move on quickly?

Was recently in a relationship with a girl that cheated on me for a little over a month straight with her ex she told me not to worry about. In the end she lost both of us. Is it ok that I moved on rather quickly? I felt the love beforec but it's like I got over everything in a couple days

04

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say be her friend and make suck am impression on her that she regrets losing you, but never take her back, put her ass in the friend zone teach her a lesson make her beg for you back till tears cover her face then leave her and never talk to her again

• Thanks for the input! I think I'd just rather not talk to her again all together tbh. Lol

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• It's not wrong but I would expect it is way too soon for your emotions to settle. After a period of reflection you may see things differently.

• That's normal, and good for you to get over her that quickly. Don't be that typical guy who wants her back and still in love with her blah blah blah

• Yeah, that's playing the role of a fool. Something I need not to partake in.

• If it's something like that I've been there, and heeeellllll no it's not wrong, if she deserved it she deserved it plain and simple. Even better it's not like you deserved what you got.