She "Wants To Find Herself" Wth?

Long story short. girlfriend of 4 years left. She "wants to go find herself." She doesn't want me out of her life, but doesn't want to get back together either. She still says she Loves me and still has the letters I wrote and such.

43

Most Helpful Girl

• I imagine she feels like she doesn't want to be in a relationship and that she wants to be single and independent. I'd take it as a cue to move on, and she can't expect you to wait for her.

Most Helpful Guy

• She wants to fuck other dudes. Cut her out of your lif and move on.

What Girls Said 3

• She wants out but she's afraid to let you go in case she regrets it. That's a tough situation for you to be in.

• She told me that she still wants to be with me. But doesn't want to look back in 10 years and feel like I took something from her. She says I still have a chance I just have to wait a bit. And that's what I'm doing I don't know for how long tho and it hurts.

• Just let her do her thing. Be there for her, but also try to move on. This isn't all about her.

• She loves you no more, but doesn't wanna be alone. Sorry!

• But she also tells me I have a chance to get back with her and she wants to. Just not yet.

• I don't know what's going on with you two, but it doesn't make sense.

• Exactly.. but I Love her. And just the fact she said I have a chance is keeping me going. Still, she didn't give an exact time. And I hate waiting blindly.

What Guys Said 2

• Walk away and mean it. Most powerful action you have right now.

• She doesn't love you enough evidently