I left him for cursing at me?

All week we had been fine but I did notice a shift in his attention. He'd make an excuse to not speak to me. "Like in doing homework or a class project." He'd literally go all day without speaking unless I'd text him but the moment I would respond to his texts he'd call me. So I asked him if he never wanted me to speak to him again or what and his response was "shut the fuck up. I'm doing homework" so I went off on his and told him someone else will treat me better than this and he doesn't have to worry about hearing from me again. That happened Saturday. It's now Monday. Do you guys think he will ever change? Or should I really never speak to him again

Most Helpful Guy

• Never speak to him.. I think he is a guy who dumps people when he sees a better one

• Okay cool. I bet he doesn't even notice or care that I've disappeared

• Ah then don't talk to him any more

Most Helpful Girl

• Never speak to him again

What Guys Said 1

• He is a type of a guy that never stays with one girl or may be you know his personality and if He is not cheater type. Then quiet frankly I think he discover something about you or more realistically some one piss him on purpose by tipping him. This happend to me once so I am telling you, your best friend may be your worse enemy.

• He talks about how he still loves his ex. But how she left him because he treated her badly and is with this new guy. And now here he has me and is mistreating me. And so I left. I don't think I'm going to ever come back. He's just an asshole at this point

• 😂 yeah he stalks her new guy on social media lol

• I'm pretty sure he'd be the same once I find me a good guy

What Girls Said 2

• Just leave him.

• School is important to him. If you want a relationship with him, you need to respect that.

I don't agree with his actions, but you may have different priorities.

• We are both in school... if he can't text one second to say hi to me in 24 hours in a day then that doesn't make sense to me

• Eh, debatable really. Sometimes you can care about someone but know that they deserve better or differently than what they can give you. Like I said, he has different priorities to you.

• Exactly! That means I'm not a priority to him. Like at all. He doesn't care. He cursed at me and didn't mind hurting my feelings in the process. He doesn't care about me at all