Would you consider "1 week break up" an actual break up?

Lets say you broke up with your partner and got back together 1 week later
Would u actually call this an actual break up?

• Yes
  • No

36

What Guys Said 6

• Seems like a one week breakup shows a lot of Immaturity esp if you're over 18.

• Oh shut up little boy

• I'm not the one asking if a one week breakup is a breakup and I'm the little boy. You said it yourself. "Broke up with your partner" YOU BROKE UP. Common sense dictates it's a break up. You knew the answer. You just wanted to hear something different.

• Yes.

• Yes because you broke off

• You deserve way better

• Yes, technically for that week you were both single. But I'd be looking at why you broke up in the first place because I don't believe in "breaks". You guys need to discuss that more than anything else. Why did it happen? Did someone over react to something? If so, why? How is this time going to be different?

• I did something that caused us to break up.. no cheating involved tho
      I told him im willing to change my ways and yeah he decided to give me another chance

• i would wonder why they're so desperate that they had to go back to an ex. you broke up for a reason...

• For a second
      Dont people deserve another chance?
      I've seen some of my relatives go through a break up and theyre happily married now.
      Im not saying it works all the time, but it can work out.
      And its not desperate.
      Its called not wanting to give up on someone you love.
      DUH

• Skraaa pappapapapaap

• ya done?

What Girls Said 3

• Not really. Most adult relationships wouldn't consider it that unless one of you slept with someone else. Other than that i Think it was just some cool off or me time which is perfectly acceptable in a long term relationship.

• This is literally Ross and Rachel from friends omGGGG

• It is a break up