Females are stronger than males?

722

What Guys Said 22

• Sure in some species the females resort to sexual cannibalism, a behavior in which the female eats the male after mating, thus "widow spiders". Does this make you happy? Are you a female cannibal that needs to take her male down?

• Physically it's called sexual dimorphism. It goes back to ancestors breeding habits, men are slightly larger than women making them stronger. The muscle fibers are the same but men generally have more muscle fiber and denser bone.

• Depends on the subject at hand.

• lol no

• Physically? No
    Mentally? No

• Depends. If it's physical then no. Yes there are some females that are really strong but naturally men are stronger. Mentally probably maybe I don't know.

• Men are evolved to have both a greater physical output and a more outcome-oriented thought process.

Therefore, I'll be going with no.

• Some women seem stronger but inside it hurts most days

• If you were stronger than men you'd be a man. there's stories going back centuries about trying to beat something and accidentally becoming it in the process

• women can get what they want without having to be strong literally. her cuteness and sex appeal are enough to make guys listen :)

• Might be inclined to say that's as true as 'females are meaner than males.'

• Biologically no

• Define stronger

• Not even close

• I won't say females are stronger
    Or males are stronger
    Cuz not all males stronger than females
    And not all males are smarter than females
    And the opposite is right too

• Depends on the person

• all the time

• No, i'm not sexist but men's body is better adapted to be stronger and it is scientifically proven that men are stronger than females.

• Mentally yes. Physically no.

• Physically no why?

• Because generally that's seen. There can be exceptions as well though.

• Totally agree. Due to testosterone and/or agression)
      I mean it's obviously possible for a woman to be "physically stronger" ala: Female bodybuilders. But when it comes down to a fight, a small man will always beat a big woman.
      Not that that should ever haplen of course haha. I'm in no way promoting violence here lol.

• Yes, I agree. I am weaker then a lot of women.

• If you say so.

• In terms of resistance to genetic disease, yes.

In most other ways, no.

What Girls Said 7

• On average? No. Males are just meant to be stronger than females. That being said, obviously you have some males that are weaker than average and you have some females that are stronger than average. What's the point of this question?

• Men are stronger physically and mentally. Are you asking a question or a making a statement. I'm pretty sure guy don't want to be called or asked if they're the weaker sex.

• Physically men are stronger but women can endure more so they are stronger in a different way
    in any other way stronger than physical really depends on their character not gender

• Most likely not, but an older woman in her 20s and a little boy 10 year old yeah.

• Depends on the person. Biologically in humans, it's men.

• Physically speaking, no. Woman are not built like men. Evolution has made the male sex physically stronger because of the need to hunt and protect territory/women/food/etc. in the past. Woman can be just as strong as men, but on average no.

• Most definitely