Guys, Girls what would be the worst way to break up with you?

Something you're not expecting happening, that would really hurt you?
(Sorry the pic was too funny to me šŸ˜‚)Guys, Girls what would be the worst way to break up with you??

Most Helpful Guy

• I think, it's not having that discussion where you give someone the closure. Giving up on some one without even making an effort.

Most Helpful Girl

• ignore you. like he didn't say lets break up. he just start ignorimg you and want you to take a hint urself.

What Guys Said 19

• Not having the courage to say it in my face. Thatd destroy me the most, because when I get in couple, I always do my best to build up trust to a maximum. Not saying it in my face would break the trust completely.

• Through text or just ghosting both show you have no balls whatsoever i mean i know girls don't have balls but don't be such pussys ya know

• On my birthday, twice #himym

• On Facebook would suck... kd have to get mean myself, lol.

• I think its the stuff before that makes it worse. Convincing you that there was something special between you and telling you the stuff you are insecure about doesn't matter.

But then suddenly changing their mind and it's over, just like that.

• Fuck I know exactly what you mean. They know exactly what button to push

• I just don't get why people say it it if they don't mean it.

• To get you. That way they can have control over you.

• Probably over text, out of nowhere, when Iā€™m in the middle of doing something I like

• Her telling me to get out of her car and leaving me stranded in the middle of nowhere.

• No f**king way

• Yes, unfortunately it did. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned! I'm kind of reluctant to ride in any girl's car if she's pissed at me now. :(

Guess I kind of deserved it. Still, that was wrong of her. Had to walk 5 miles to the nearest gas station to call a ride and set a pick-up point.

• No she's just extremely immature. Or maybe I'm just too nice, but even if you just shattered my heart into a million pieces, I would never even consider abandoning you in the middle of nowhere, and let you deal with whatever's out there.

• Last girlfriend I had broke up with cause she asked me if l loves her and didn't say anything back , so I think that's the worst way

• ask out there mother

• Um... Are you planning to do this to someone?

• lol wish I was that bitchy

• through a text

• I was too nice?

• Tell me your fucking someone else when I go to jail

• catching them screwing some one in your bed then breaking up right there

• Um, why does this sound like a set up?šŸ¤”

• I did that to a girl

• On your birthday after your mom died

• The worst way to break up with someone is what my ex did. She sent me a text to tell me that she was not going to talk to me anymore, and then blocked me on her phone and everywhere else it possible to block someone - yep, facebook, instagram, iphone messages, google voice - everything. Sent me a text, and that's the last thing I hear from her unless I go try to find her. I'm of course not going to do that. This was after a five-year relationship. i honestly can't imagine anything more disrespectful. Yeah, I'm bitter. Fuck that god-damned bitch.

• You bet fuck her! I'm so sorry

• Thanks - yeah.

What Girls Said 1

• breaking up with me through text.