Am I wrong for getting angry and calling my boyfriend a leech?

I dated this guy for 4 months and instantly became girlfriend boyfriend. But the annoying part is that i paid for every single thing. He sometimes ask me money. And i would pay for food, beer and even his cigarettes. He drives us around in my car, never paid for gas money. The only thing he does is cook for me that too after i paid for the groceries. He always wants to meet me and go for long drives twice a week and stay in hotels at least once a month all expenses on me. We live 40 mins from each other so i have to drive all the way to his place obviously cuz I'm the one with the car. Ok he does a few things like wash my car sometimes and takes it for servicing. Worse part is that he wants me to agree with everything he says otherwise we'll end up in a big fight. I got so frustrated last night when i was having coffee with my cousin. He called to ask me to order him pizza. I felt like I'm being taken advantage of so i called him a manipulative leech. Cuz when i said i have no money for pizza, he said ' oh but you have money for your coffee'. He had to quit school cuz his mom couldn't afford it so he has no job. And every thing he tried ended up not working but it still doesn't mean i should be taken advantage of just because i have a stable job. He is now mad at me and said that i look down on him and he told me to stay away from him and to never call him again because this was not the only time we fought. We have been fighting everyday the past couple of weeks mostly cuz i kept complaining that i had to pay for everything.
3
1