How do you tell someone they can't have any of your gum?

OK, you know how you have a whole pack of gum, and when you take it out everyone wants a piece. That happens to me a lot and I don't to be rude and say no you can't have a piece and then give my best friends a piece. So how should I say it?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Do it playfully. Take out your gum. When everyone goes: "Oh can I have a gum?", go like: "NO YOU CAN'T HAVE ANY GUM! Only Annie can because she's more special." And then smile and give gum to Annie.

I'm assuming your best friend is called Annie.

Really, doing this isn't going to make you rude. It's your gum, you don't have a lot of it, and you don't want to give it to that many people. There's nothing rude about that.

What Guys Said 3

• In high school people are so annoying about asking for gum whenever they see someone with it. It's best to just try and take a piece when you aren't around a bunch of people. Or if you can't do that just reach in your pocket and pull out one piece and slip it in your mouth without making a show of it.

• Mix some laxative ingredients in with the gum. Guaranteed to make them run,

literally

• just say go away. It's all mineeeeee!

What Girls Said 7

• Open your pack of gum and take out one or two pieces before you go out with your friends. Then when you take out just that one piece to chew - when others ask for some tell them you only have that one or if your sharing with your best friend, only those two. Keep the rest of the pack hidden.

• haha this going to make me sound like a bitch but before I even took out the gum I'd go ahead and announce that I wasn't going to share so please don't ask lol...but that's only if I had the pack with only 5 pieces, if I had the "king" size then I'd share...sometimes lol

• instead of taking the whole pack out, just take out two pieces, if anyone else asks for a piece tell them you're sorry but that's all you have

• when you want gum take it out secretly..if tthey do ask, be like someone gave it to me but I forgot who gave me the gum

• Either be more secret when you give gum to friends, or if they ask you, just tell them to go buy their own god damn gum.

• sell it to them lol

or just tell them no buy your own

• Tell Them No . & . If They Keep Askin Tell Them To Fuck Off . Lol .