Cheated through text (like tinder/okcupid) since the beginning of my now ex-relationship?

Basically the title. I never met up or had sex anyone, but I've flirted online because I thought it was harmless. Yeah, I know, it was completely stupid of me. After we broke up, she decided to stay at a hotel for a night because her and her brothers would get into altercations regularly. She was crying hysterically and she needed me for the night. I went, because I still care for her and the guilt was just too much for me. I was there for her and she thanked me, though she was still hurt and everything. A week later, I had to put my dog of 12 years down. My dog was like my son to me, and she knew that. The morning that I put my dog down was one of the saddest moments of my life. I told her that he passed, but she did not reply for a few days. After those days, she contacted me and said to go tell other girls about your problem. I was devastated. Karma is a bitch, and it most definitely came back to bite me in the ass. I'm hurt because I hurt her, and I'm hurt because of my dog. A part of me feels like I deserve this, and a part of me thinks that is fucked up. It's been a couple of weeks now and I'm still sad about those things. I just needed to vent, all positive and negative comments are welcomed.

10

What Girls Said 1

• Stop cheating!

• Yeah, I know... I feel like shit about it. Maybe I do deserve this karma

What Guys Said 0