Should I send a " thank you for leaving me" text to my EX?

We have been dating for 5 months, he was my first love i gave him everything
He end up leaving me for the most stupid reason and called me "a bad person"

This is the letter i wrote for him

Hey again.

I'll be honest: there is a part of me that wants to hate u for leaving me, making me feel guilty and proving u thought I wasn't worthy a peaceful "goodbye " text...

Also wants u to feel the pain u caused me by making me believe is "us". I would call u coward for wasting months of my beautiful life and in the end not being brave to tell me u did not love me and don't want to see me anymore... but nah Because the rest of me, the triumph part that make me a far better person than u, wants to THANK U and wish u well.

Thank u for:
1. Making it painfully clear that i need to have more respect for myself
2. Reminding me how amazing i am...
3. Showing ur true colors
4. Showing me what I want and absolutely do not want in a man

The pain u have caused me it's temporary n soon i'll fully accept that i meant nothing to u. It will only make me a stronger person, anyways i will not pretend u are a horrible person because I know u are not.
I hope u find someone who can accept ur narcissistic personality n still love u the way i tried to. IM SORRY u will not get to experience how amazing is to go through this crazy adventure of life with me.

The one you never deserved
2am drunk words (sober thoughts)

74

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want to give him a good laugh, as well as everyone who might look at any of his social media, hell maybe even random strangers on sites like the chans or 9gag, then go right ahead. You send this shit, I guarantee its getting posted somewhere for ha-ha's.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's be a good idea. You were with each other for 5 months. That might seem like a lot but it's really not. It was still in that honeymoon stage. But besides that, you can write this and keep it for yourself and I agree with the other person, all it's gonna do is give him a good laugh.

What Guys Said 3

• What you’re wanting is the woman’s number one revenge act. Called a guilt trip. They don’t work so get over it

• Better to stay away.

• NO!!

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't. I think stuff like that is always meant to come off as people showing they're strong but to me, it just seems kinda weak and needy and like they're still hung up on their ex and are desperate to get their attention any way they can. It might come off that way to your ex too.

• Leave it alone and be happy with yourself. That way, when he sees you happy without him, obviously he's going to be outraged but girl just leave him. Guys like that aren't worth your time.

• Women that do things like that have no respect for themselves at all, they won't to make the other feel guilty.

• I would just leave it alone and move on. What good would come if this?

• no don't send anything

• Honestly no.