Why man always ask about having sex after we date? Is this a love? Why always sex? Why can't we wait until we know each other more? Not understand?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Do not hold back tell him exactly what you think, and if he does not like it then find a guy who understands you better, a lot of guys want real relationships some just want sex

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree that waiting to have sex until your relationship is a bit more established is a good idea. But there's nothing wrong with asking about it. Your partner's views on sex and intimacy are an important part of compatibility.

What Guys Said 3

• If he asks for sex after first date. It means he's interested only for sex

• To spend more time together i guess, hold her hand, smell her hair, make her feel safe, texting before going to sleep, having long conversations about everything and anything... You See what you can do in a relationship ?

• You will have to get to know each other

• I mean you can tell him exactly what you expect, and for now it is to wait

But don't be surprised if he asks, that sounds perfectly reasonable to me. So many people put importance into waiting for sex, but if waiting for sex doesn't change anything except make you more desperate, I see no reason to wait. Sex can grow more meaningful over time

• I don't know, but I agree with you. I prefer getting to know each other.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!