I don't want us to break up, but if our relationship is based around texting, then maybe it is best for me to end it.

Okay. So there is this guy I have been with and we text a lot but he never wants to talk to me in person. I know that he is sort of a quiet person, but I don't want our relationship to be based around texting. We were at a group thing last night and he only looked at me a couple times, let alone talked to me. A friend of mine who was there asked him why he wasn't talking to me and all he said was "i am not sure." When we were texting afterward, I asked him why he didn't talk to me and he said he was really nervous. He kept saying how adorable I looked but I think he was just trying to make up for not talking to me at all. I don't want us to break up, but if our relationship is based around texting, then maybe it is best for me to end it. What should I do?

02

What Guys Said 2

• give him a chance I guess, because he beleives that the only way he can impress you is by texting and in reality he thinks he can't impress you so he bases most of his time on texting. but yea I think he really likes you enough to be doing that

• any guy who can't talk to his girlfriend is not a good guy to date. that's one of the bad things about textin people will say anything cause there's no one standin there in front of them for a immiediate response

What Girls Said 0