I just don't understand why he can't work on things?

I made a mistake and few days after the breakup and massaged him. I know very weak of me but, I truly do still love him. I am angry with him but I don't hate him. He did not cheat on me and I did not cheat on him we just had a fight. Well more like he said something very insensitive and I was really hurt. I said something that is not the best. I apologize and few times and he said he could not see me the same way and brokeup with me. Well basically I messaged him telling him I still love him (like a fool) but, he said he loves me too. I told him how I miss him and he told me his misses me too. I ask why he does not want to work on things and he told me it is not that he doesn't but that he can't. If it was because of the fight is would be he doesn't. So why would he say can't then?

12

What Guys Said 2

• probably he wants to move on. he misses you and loves you doesn't mean he wants you back. It is a pride thing. I wouldn't go back to a girl that made me brake up with her by saying some shit

• First I didn't make him breakup. Second he compared me to his ex. You are right probably is a pride thing.

• True and tbh he told me how I hurt him. Next day after breakingup with he messaged me asking how I slept. Tried to message me as of nothing happened.

• well i told you. him braking up does not mean he does not love you or care about you... he just do not want that kind of relationship.

• Move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Coz he already gave up on you