I feel bad for putting my boyfriend through my phobia. Should I let him go?

I've struggled with a phobia my entire life. It obviously causes a lot of anxiety and it causes a lot of issues between me and my boyfriend. I've done a lot of therapy to try and conquer it but to no avail so far. My boyfriend is so supportive and so patient but I feel how it's taking a toll on him as well. We've been together for 5 years and I love him more than anyone else in the world, but I feel bad for being his girlfriend. My phobia might keep me from ever giving him children too which is something I know he really wants. It keeps me from going out and being social a lot too. I feel like he deserves so much better than this. He says he wants to be with me and that he'd never leave me but I feel so selfish for keeping him in a relationship with me and putting him through all of this that I'm considering leaving him so that he can live the life he deserves. Even if it means I lose him forever. What would you do?
2
1