Is it time to end things?

I have been with my boyfriend for over 6 months now. I love him dearly, but lately I have been starting to see him as more of a little brother (if that makes sense). He is 6 months younger than I am and a grade lower in high school. I will try just giving a list of things that are going through my head.
- From right off the bat when I met him, I noticed that he seemed very emotionless in person and he seems quite boring to me.
- He is "best friends" with his ex girlfriend (they dated for a year and a half) and he still has a heart next to her contact name. He also texted her when I was out on a date with him once.
- He takes me to the same place when we go out on a date and never really plans anything special.
- He is pretty skinny and short which sounds kind of shallow but it just is not the kind of person I find myself attracted to anymore.
- He does not call me much other than "pretty" and "cute"- doesn't really hype me up.
- He doesn't defend me behind my back, for example, his friend called me names and he did not do anything about it. But he told me he knew about it.
- I do not find him all that funny. I have been with him for 6 months now and I haven't really died laughing at all. Maybe once?
- Kind of childish
- Today, my friend overheard his perv of a friend asking him "How she was" and if "She was good". The most we have done is make out, so I see that as he is either cheating on me and doing things with another girl, which I highly doubt, or he is telling his friends that we did something we didn't actually do, which seems like the more likely answer. He tilted his head towards my friend as if he was doing it to tell his friend to stop talking because he probably didn't want her to hear (if that makes sense). When my friend asked my boyfriend what was going on, he changed the subject really quickly.
What do I do? He loves me very very much and I cry even thinking about hurting him, but I know it will have to happen eventually. I don't want to hurt him...
Is it time to end things?
1
0