I'm thinking about getting a tattoo..

Hey, I'm thinking about getting a heartagram tattoo on the back of my neck identical to Ville valo's. I was just wondering what you think of it, and if anyone knows how much it would hurt there.. thank you :)

• Yes!
  • Ewww no!
  • Yes but different tattoo / it will hurt a lot there
    Vote C

34

Most Helpful Girl

• i have a tattoo in the back of my neck and I didn't hurt at all to me their was some spots that irritated a little but nothing you can't handle:) and I got it when I was 16 and I'm usually terrified of needles and when he started I was like that's it.

What Guys Said 4

• I would say that you should not get a tattoo. What I think you should do is get one of those very realistic temporary tattoos to see what it would look like. You should do this because once you get a tattoo the only way to get rid of it involves burning it off and that leaves a very large scar. You need to be positive that you want to have the tattoo when you are older an not just up to 30 think, do you want to be 50 and 60 and have a tattoo. I hope you put a lot of thought into this before getting a tattoo if you choose to get one.

• Yep I agree, get something with meaning, not just the logo of HIM

• my tatt on my back took 8 hours. I saw three girls come in to get small tatts and most left because they found it discomforting. It completely depends on you. You have to want it, you have to psych yourself up to it, and a high pain tollerace helps. By the last hour I was just wanted to lay down and take a nap. if you get an experienced artist then it will be less painful.

• well unless its a henna tattoo your parents probably won't be too happy, and why tht. so lame. get something tht actually has real meaning. just my opinion

What Girls Said 2

• I have one of the back of my neck, didn't hurt at all. I don't think it hurt anymore than if I cat scratched the back of your neck, some areas even felt oddly good

• heartagrams are amazing and HIM is too, and that would look really awesome. you should do it