I ended the friends with benefits and asked for space but he can't stay away?

So i called it quites with my friends with benefits and have been keeping my distance which has actually been really good for me. Problem us he camt seem to stay away. Using excuses to contact me all the while acting like im the one whos falling apart and having a hard time with all this while it really seems like him. One minute he acts totally cool like nothing has change then the next he's reminiscing and seems broken up. Any ideas how i should deal with this?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like be is pussy whipped. You must have really put it on him. I'm a firm believer in giving people the brutal truth when there is no easy way to explain things. I would let him know he is not being cool the way he is dealing with this and he is messing up your friendship and he needs to understand that he either give you that space you both need or he may lose you altogether. If you two are ment to be I think it will happen but if not he needs to just learn from it and move forward.

• Funny thing is he's the one who didn't want to take things to the next level. Now im dating others and keep my distance.

What Guys Said 3

• Insist it's over and make sure that gets through to him. If that doesn't work threaten soft blocking and then a hard block later if that doesn't work

• block him

• If you feel like he's harassing you, go to the cops

What Girls Said 0