Why do guys insist on making girls miserable after a break up? Does it ever hit you were already in a lot of pain from the break up itself?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• not all guys do it but the ones who do are extremely childish and shouldn't be in a relationship all together so if they do that just act like you don't care and they'll only end up hurting themselves eventually

What Guys Said 4

• Guys like that are just assholes that regret it and take it out on you. You're better off being single than with someone like that

• You do realize this isn't actually a gender-specific issue right? Girls and guys both do it sometimes, it only reflects on the individual.

• /enterSarcasmMode

But but but... I am such a special snowflake... it must ONLY be guys that do this. Not the gossiping women that do the same in frequent situations

/sarcasmModeDisabled

• For the same reason you are trying to make guys look miserable in this question?

I had ex's doing the same to me. It's not a boy's thing. Sexe isn't the question there, all depenfs of the person itself

• What do you think 1st you say

What Girls Said 0