How do you cope with a breakup?

Need some advices so I can get back on my feet again

42

Most Helpful Girl

• there is no quick solution to breakup pain. what works for me is panicking and crying the first one or two weeks. Then i start realising the futility of it and try to love myself and get back on my two feet. just avoid negative self talk. if u re thinking " my life is over" or " i will never find love again" then just let those thought come but laugh at them as they are just arising out of fear. try to force yourself to do stuffs u generally like. well as the cliche goes.. time heals everything. if u had a breakup before this with another girl u r over that girl... it will happen again

Most Helpful Guy

• Fill your time with whatever ( sports, reading, hanging out with friends...). Distract yourself, and never ever contact her.

What Girls Said 3

• I like to spend a little time alone listening to music to just collect myself I've Done Love by Jana Kramer is one of my current favorites. I go back into the mountains driving and hiking. It really depends on you, I don't like others to see me struggle so I spend a lot of time alone during breakups so that I can put myself back together, but others prefer to surround themselves with people. Ultimately my advice is to not fight what you're feeling, let it consume you for a little so that you can deal with it instead of shoving it back/ignoring it.

• I usually spend as much time as possible with my family and friends and keep myself occupied. Take up a new hobby and try not to think about the break up itself too much. Time is the best healer so that will help too!

• acceptance that it's over. deal with the pain head on. cut her off of your life. do not contact them or reply to them if they reach out. it will prolong the pain. talk to a friend or family. go out there, have fun. hugs

What Guys Said 1

• Break ups are rough, the best thing to do is let time take care of it, regardless of how much you love or loved her there I'd always someone for you