I cheated and she won't take me back what do I do?

So I did something terrible and cheated on my girlfriend who I have dated for a year and was planning to marry. So the details I was on Tinder flirting with other girls when we were together. I even went so far as giving a girl my number. Which I regret. I realized my actions and stopped everything that i was doing and deleted my account and cut off all contact with the people that was on there before anything went any further. About a month after the fact my girlfriend cut me off after seeing some of the conversations. I've done everything to get her pack. I wrote her letters, poems, I got her favorite chocolate, favorite ice cream and a promise ring. I've cried and begged for forgiveness done everything I've possibly can to win her back. I've even seen her 4 times since the breakups. Going to dinner having a great time together. We even went so far as to getting a hotel and spending the night together. It was like we were living together. Like nothing ever happened. Just when I think we are getting past it she gets mad all over again and hates me. The we see each other everything goes great. Then she hates me again. Rinse and repeat. Just a emotionally stressful cycle. So today she messages me not to see her and that she hates me. That she wants to be single and that I disgust her. That all the times we had recently was her being fake nice cause we were in public. I truly know thats not the case because she cried in my arms saying I didn't love her for doing what I did. I love this girl and I want to marry her. I would do anything to get her back. Please help with advice.

66

Most Helpful Girl

• well...
    You cheated. I didn't even bother reading the whole paragraph because nothing will change or justify the huge betrayal of trust you've committed. The only thing you can do is tell her you know you fucked up, that you're sorry, and cross your fingers that she'll take you back.

• I mean basically that's what I've done. I never met up with anyone or had sex with anyone.

• No after that fact. I went back to work and we haven't seen each other for a few days.

• Sigh. Excellent lack of nuance or humanity in this answer.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know man it seems like you've tried your best, and she's still having none of it... you may just have to sever ties, as much as that sucks. Good luck out there.

What Girls Said 5

• Trust is a fragile thing, and you broke it. Less than a year in. You don't love her as much as you think you do.

• We've known each other for almost 4 years. In the past I was never ready for commitment yet so i didn't go into it right away or else we would have been together longer. I even so far as introducing her to my parents.

• If you're that sure, ask her for another chance. Not to just pretend it never happened, but to be her friend. To not be so shut out of her life that you can't earn back her trust. If she needs time, let her have it, but let her know you want to prove your dedication, that you're not ready to give up on her, no matter what state the relationship is in.

• So just waiting game for me I guess

• Yeah no you're done. Now what you're doing is borderline stalking.

• How is it borderline stalking? I didn't come when she said not to. When we did hang after the fact all the times were amazing we both legitimately had a great time. She even went so far as to telling me she feels empty when she's away from me. Even told me she loved me. Then next day she hated me again.

• Respect her wishes. Just send one message that u love her and U regret what u did but that u will respect her wishes of no contact. Don't talk to her for a month. Hopefully she will forgive u and come around. The more u talk to her and run after her right now... the worse it might get. Try one month no contact... it works

• You shouldn't have cheated in the first place ! And she just wants you to chase after her

• Keep trying, she will come around. She is just angry and upset because you betrayed her and made her feel like she wasn't enough.

What Guys Said 5

• Hopefully realise your mistake and not repeat it in the future. She is making you regret your actions. Even if you want her forgiveness, she is too hurt to forgive you.

• Trust me I realized it. And I do regret them 100%. Just how do I get her to know that. Should I just leave her alone for a bit.

• Alright bro thanks for the advice I appreciate it

• I let her know that I've realized my mistake and if I were to get another chance I would never do it again. Also that I love her. Now just the waiting game and hoping for the best.

• you are a monster

• Simply put, you fucked up. You cheated and she is right to not take you back. Live with the consequences of your actions dude

• Not cheat ever again

• How the hell did she find out AFTER you'd deleted your account? What gives?

• She saw a old convo on my Snapchat. The person she saw me talking to was already deleted.