I cheated and she won't take me back what do I do?

So I did something terrible and cheated on my girlfriend who I have dated for a year and was planning to marry. So the details I was on Tinder flirting with other girls when we were together. I even went so far as giving a girl my number. Which I regret. I realized my actions and stopped everything that i was doing and deleted my account and cut off all contact with the people that was on there before anything went any further. About a month after the fact my girlfriend cut me off after seeing some of the conversations. I've done everything to get her pack. I wrote her letters, poems, I got her favorite chocolate, favorite ice cream and a promise ring. I've cried and begged for forgiveness done everything I've possibly can to win her back. I've even seen her 4 times since the breakups. Going to dinner having a great time together. We even went so far as to getting a hotel and spending the night together. It was like we were living together. Like nothing ever happened. Just when I think we are getting past it she gets mad all over again and hates me. The we see each other everything goes great. Then she hates me again. Rinse and repeat. Just a emotionally stressful cycle. So today she messages me not to see her and that she hates me. That she wants to be single and that I disgust her. That all the times we had recently was her being fake nice cause we were in public. I truly know thats not the case because she cried in my arms saying I didn't love her for doing what I did. I love this girl and I want to marry her. I would do anything to get her back. Please help with advice.
I cheated and she won't take me back what do I do?
Add Opinion