Am I over thinking? This?

My ex blocked me when he started seeing someone shortly after our break up he even moved her in but then I noticed he recently unblocked me and there no longer together. why do he unblock me all of a sudden? But still haven't heard from him

17

Most Helpful Guy

• Because he still thinks that you're an option. Tell him to kiss your butt.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would say either the girl he was with wanted him to block you or now he is single again and like others have said he is keeping you as an option, or wants you to know he is an option again.

What Guys Said 6

• Because the poor guy hope that there is a chance that you can go back together?

• Because he liked you to contact him.

• Now he is open for business.

• He might of just felt a strong feeling of hate or something and after realized that there is no point to being to having that feeling after all, or he is just straight up wondering how u are and trying not to make u find out

• You're backup now.

• May be he remembers the tike that he spent with you

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!