I'm so lost help plz?

This girl I like just opened up to me about how she was raped 4 days before her birthday just this past year January and I don't know what to say or do I'm so upset and I just wanna comfort her but I feel like I don't know her enough and I just wanna beat the shit out of whoever did it... What do, do I try and comfort her or change the topic or what?

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Women tell that info to those they trust the most. She has to really like and be comfortable with you. Usually she wants comfort but everyone wants comfort in different ways. So flat out ask her what can you do to make her feel better and what she wants to do about the situation.

Most Helpful Guy

• Shit dude... She told you she was raped, which must be a really hard thing to do, so she must trust you, or at least she believes she knows you enough for her to open up to you. This is like an open invitation to comfort her and show her that you really care about her. Don't say you like her. Ask her how many other people she has told maybe?

What Girls Said 1

• Comfort her girls love attention and love be calm and be caring but NOT TO CARING it's attractive when guys care

What Guys Said 2

• Just be calm and understanding and supportive. That's all you can do really. in my opinion she should have gone to the cops about it so that evidence could be collected and the bastard taken off the streets, but I also can see how that can be a difficult and humiliating thing to do.

• Ask her to talk to a therapist. There is nothing you can do about it.