Dump His Ass? yes or no?

I have been in a relationship with this guy for about a couple months now. Let me start this off by saying he is a good guy. I do have strong feelings for him and he does for me as well. But lately I have had an overwhelming urge to break up with him. We have been bickering soooo much lately largely on me and I just don't feel like we should be together most days. He has mentioned wanting to marry me and have kids with me on several occasions, but I just can't see marrying him sometimes. We want completely different things, we see two very different futures. I want to get the hell out of doge and leave my hometown without looking back he wants to stay and build a life. He is also an all talk kinda guy who keeps making me empty promises and he is not that good with money either. I have always had to be the responsible one when I was growing up with my siblings and I always wanted a guy to help me with that not give me more headache. I like a guy who is goofy and laughs with me but sometimes he is just to childish and doesn't take responsibility for things. I feel like if we continue on and get married he will drop the ball on me and I am already having a hard time financially. Like I said he is a good guy, he has mentioned wanting to work on his flaws for me but again he is full of empty promises so I am unsure. Should I be patient with him and see where it continues to go or should I just call it a day?
Dump His Ass? yes or no?
Add Opinion