If he still loves me, he sure as heck doesn't act like it.

My boyfriend went on a 3 week trip to Europe a while ago, and ever since he came back he's been distant. We used to talk every day, see each other all the time, and act crazy in love when we were together. Now, we don't even talk most days, other than a couple texts. We see each other maybe once a week. When we're together, we are much more "comfortable" than "deliriously happy." I have no idea what happened.

What should I do? Should I talk to him about it? Is there a way to save the relationship?

21

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you two have grown apart...at least, he has. How long were you together before? A 3 month trip can devistate a relationship unless both people are absolutely willing to make it work. This kinda happened with me and my ex. We were inseperable throughout our senior year in high school and that summer. Then we went to college (diff. schools). Things were OK but it was getting aggrivating because we would argue a lot and then the following summer...things were good but I felt like I didn't have to see him all the time. It felt like a chore to get up and go see him or get ready for him to see me, etc. I broke up with him at the end of that July. It was hard but I didn't feel the same as I once did.

The person you end up marrying should be a person you can't bear to be away from. If you have the choice to see them or not, you'd always want to see them!

What Guys Said 1

• If you want something more, let him know how you feel. He may not even notice that he's been "distant." As of now, it doesn't seem like your relationship is in peril. Besides, it's healthy for people in relationships to spend time a lone or away from each other.

What Girls Said 1

• you should definitely tell him how your feeling, I agree with the other post that he might not even notice that he's being distant. If you don't confront him you will never know what's going on just show him how disappointed you are.