Ex girlfriend text?

Ex girlfriend text she hates me out of blue and I still care for her what does this mean

25

Most Helpful Girl

• If she texted you O u t of blue that she hates you maybe it's time to have a coffee or lunch with her in a public place and have a talk discuss so she can get over her hate toward you! Maybe she still wants comfort who knows... life is short you are here today you won't be here tomorrow an ex is not a tree but a human being so it's ok to interact or talk to them back IF they initiate...

• She's ignoring my text again it's like she did that then went silent again

• Maybe give her a call tomorrow if she answers fine if not than just leave it she is probably depressed or smth else going on with her...

• O. k. would like to see her again

Most Helpful Guy

• Well you definitely know that she hasn’t moved on.

• So what now

• TBH I think you should run for your life. People trying their shitty, codependent relationship again never works out.

What Girls Said 1

• You made an impression on her, huh.

• Really must have I tried to respond back to her in a positive way but now she's ignoring me

• She is still upset about whatever happened between you two. Whatever happened, you're okay about it but she's still very upset.

• Give her space let her feel what she feel I just want her back

What Guys Said 4

• It's her way of telling you she thinks about you too.

• She hates you

• It means she hates you. Believe it.

• Stop the contact. She has lost you.