Can A rich girl love a poor guy?

I thinking that it never happens

• Yes
  • No

44

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL dude! If you are a poor guy teh BEST shot you have is with a rich girl because she already has money and probably status. Keep it on the sly though, because she won't want to show you off to her friends and business acquaintances unless she is virtue-signalling about how good and loving of a person she is.

What Girls Said 3

• Why not

• Sure. Assuming she’s not snobby about that stuff

• It depends, usually rich people can be extremely arrogant.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes, they could love eachother, since love hasn't anything to do with money. Although the ways they were raised would be a totally different envoirment. That could be a problem when they start a relationship (it doenst have to be tho)

• Honestly, anything is possible. However it's not the actual feeling of love that would be a problem. It's the situations by which poor and rich would meet.

• Well the opposite is true for me, so I don't see why it can't be the other way around