Would you break up cause of this?

Would you break up with someone if you just started dating them and the gave you an STD 2 weeks after the relationship?

Side Note: You know that someone COULD have have your partner somthing. There have been rumors that before you too meet, they messed around and that person gave your partner something.

30

What Girls Said 3

• If I know that he could have an sti then I'd ask him to get tested and this whole thing wouldn't happen. And I would for sure use a condom if we've only known each other for two weeks.

If we imagine this scenario would still happen because for some reason I was acting like an idiot, I don't know if I'd break up with them. Depends on what kind of sti it is.

• Wow... I don't know. Did that person know that they have std? If yes then why didn't they tell you? If they knew and still did it then I suppose u may break up

• If they didn't tell you about it first then yes I would

What Guys Said 0