Does my boyfriend want me back?

My boyfriend and I have been broken up for about a month now and we've messaged each other every day, talking like normal. On Monday he came over to have 'chat' and we talked about our break up. He said his reason for breaking up with me was because his feelings had changed but he explained it as sometimes he'd wake up and love me and that other times he'd wake up and have no feelings at all. 'It's not fair to you to have someone who only loves you half the time.' He has depression and anxiety and it was particularly bad in our last month/weeks together. He also said even after the break up he wakes up sometimes thinking he'd made the worst decision of his life. He then said he knew he would take a long time to get over me and that he didn't like the thought of me being with someone else and that he couldn't be with someone else for a while. We ended up having sex and he left soon after, messaging me later saying he was sorry for bailing and that he freaked out. He also promised we would hang out some time as friends. Wednesday night we were talking and it was nearly midnight and he said he'd come over if I wanted some company. I said yes and we spent a few hours chatting and then went to bed and cuddled (had sex again, oops) and spent the night cuddling. In the morning I expected him to freak out a little or not be so touchy, but he still cuddled me in the morning and stroked my face and kissed me and then gave me a kiss when he left. Was he just having a moment or is there something else?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Be careful he's not just trying to be friends with benefits, but this could mean he still has feelings for you.
    They may not be strong enough to want to date again though

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't get back with him until he's 100% certain of what he wants. It's not fair on you if he keeps changing his mind about his feelings for you. He either loves you or he doesn't - there is no in-between. Don't let yourself get played x

What Guys Said 2

• You mean ex-boyfriend

• CongratzZzz you are used again n again by him

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!