Boyfriend and I broke up because he thinks I stole from him?

So my boyfriend and I had been together for 9 months, and everything was great. We loved each other and we never had any issues. I am his first serious relationship and everything seemed to be going perfect. One day totally out of the blue he starts acting weird so I ask what is wrong and he said he had 200 dollars in his wallet when I came to visit, and after I had left there was only 130. He claims that the only explanation is that I stole it.. but I didn't and he won't believe me. We decided to not talk to each other for 1 week to give each other space. After that I came over to talk things through. He says he knows I did it and nothing will convince him otherwise. I even offered to take a lie detector test but he said "it wouldn't change anything". After we decided we needed to take a break, he said he still wanted to be friends and hangout once in a while. Then he kept kissing me and told me he missed me. We ended up having sex and he acted like nothing just happened between us Afterwards he gave me a half ass hug and was like "alright take care.." I just don't understand why he can't believe me and why any of this happened. Nothing makes sense and it's very upsetting that the person I care for the most would let me cry my eyes out to him and still not believe me.. what should I think of this whole situation? Thanks!

04

Most Helpful Guy

• You are really an ass, you should have left him the moment he said I can't trust you and ironically you ended up having sex without getting your claim admitted...

What Guys Said 3

• he just wanted to have sex

• Dont fix back

• He lost a lucky girl from his life

What Girls Said 0