The break up was due to a bad timing in both of your lives. It's been over a year and now those issues has been worked out and you want to try again, this time intending to make it work.
- Afraid it won't work out, cautiousVote A
- Still hurt from the break up, not readyVote B
- Thinking about other people they've possibly been with during the break, annoyedVote C
- Don't know how to actually reconcile, frustratedVote D
- Remembering how you felt and the way they behaved when you broke up, angryVote E
- Trying to keep some distance to not bother them, playing it smartVote F
- Just want to be alone for a while/too busy with other things and don't want to have to think about other peopleVote G