- Afraid it won't work out, cautious
- Still hurt from the break up, not ready
- Thinking about other people they've possibly been with during the break, annoyed
- Don't know how to actually reconcile, frustrated
- Remembering how you felt and the way they behaved when you broke up, angry
- Trying to keep some distance to not bother them, playing it smart
- Just want to be alone for a while/too busy with other things and don't want to have to think about other people
If you were trying to get back with your ex who still had feelings for you, what would be the reasons you'd back away or avoid them suddenly?
The break up was due to a bad timing in both of your lives. It's been over a year and now those issues has been worked out and you want to try again, this time intending to make it work.
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
Would you date a person who was recently in an abusive relationship? If you have cheated on a partner before, why? Is it normal to take so long to get over relationships? Boyfriend ended relationship 3 weeks after abortion? I punch girlfriend and her father punch me. Can I report him to jail? He deserve jail for punch me but I not punch him just daughter?
What Girls Said 3
I would not go back to an ex, an ex is an ex for a reason.0
What Guys Said 0
Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!
5 Steps To Do the Impossible: Getting Back With Your Ex How To End A Relationship In A Mature Way How to Battle Your Mind and Become a Mentally Strong Person 5 Celebrities Who Tragically Died In A Car Accident "A Storm of Epic Proportions" Hurricane Florence Hits The Carolinas: A Look at the Devastation and Destruction
Click "Show More" for your mentions
Most Helpful Opinion(mho) Rate.
Select as Most Helpful Opinion?
You cannot undo this action. The opinion owner is going to be notified and earn 7 XPER points.